is a sweet little bundle who is ready for her forever home. As per her request these are her terms for adoption:
1. Must snuggle. (Not negotiable she says)
2. Blankets must be provided for sleep. Ideally something snuggly enough to burrow into.
3. Patience. I have a special way I do things. When we meet, you will notice how petite I am and have a pretty prance. What you can't see is why. I have a malformed cerebellum and it effects my fine motor skills.
4. Siblings. I haven't been around a lot of the hooman type sibling but furry ones are awesome. They teach me all the cool dog stuff.
5. Car Rides and Pupcups. I am the best car rider. I love going new places in my purple harness. I adore meeting new people but I am shy. I am sure if I visit more places my confidence will grow.
All other things are negotiable, teachable and achievable.
Please let my foster mama know if you wanna meet me. I don't have my drivers license yet because I am only 6.5 months old.
Age: 6.5 months
Sex: Female (not spayed, too young)
Available for Adoption: Now!
Adoption Fee: $250
If you’d like a meet & greet with Phoebe, fill out an adoption application and we’ll get you approved pronto!